Points for File Implementation
- Weakness points, security- wise
- Threat definition
- Defense weakness points
- The area maps
- Satellite imagery
- Brick point
- Street , building, and floor maps
- Controlled field analysis
- Controlling buildings
- Regional height differences
- Controlled field analysis
- Scout points
- Controlling points
- Controlling view lines in the field
- Transportation/movement routes
- Entrance routes to the territory
- The definition of a critical "secured" route
- Critical routes for the entering of a wide car
- Exit routes from the territory
- The definition of a critical "secured" exit route
- Exit routes for emergency forces
- Population channeling for emergency evacuation
- Check levels: entrances and exits- external and interior compartmentalization
- Strategic facilities and approximate arrival time: Police ,Fire, Emergency (Magen David Adom)
- "Sensitive" facilities at the facility/site/town level
- Dangerous facilities - gas tanks, etc., pre-tours
- Jobs holders
The main need for a defense field file is to know the design environment and the weakness points inside it, and, in the case of an evolving event, to understand how to deal with it.
- The system will include a detailed file, including tools for operating a field file appropriately.
- The data will include graphic background that consists of maps (aerial photography) and design programs (DWG).
- The system will serve as a database for the use of other items that are connected to the site. The database will include, among other things, information collection regarding the design.
- The system will enable access to view and updates for current information.
- At the end of field file preparation, installation and guidance will be performed.
Field File Content.
- Floor plans in AutoCad format, which enables future updating in case of changes appearing on-site.
- Links display between door, hallway, floor, and aerial photography on both sides.
- Quantitative data integration in regions, systems, etc., including shot measurements, items content, and linking possibilities to other documents.
- Graphic display and literal description according to entities position. Every item must be displayed as a layer that will enable its separate display also.
- Edited, oriented film-strips which include subtitles. Integration of the design program inside the film, and pointing out shooting location in reference to design.
- Locating requested entity in the questioning process and displaying its exact location in the appropriate program.
- Layer management tool that will operate items such as: layer display, layer extinction, that are connected to layer.
- Design program display and aerial photography in child form, in order to create fast switch between programs (the item can be displayed in the same aerial photography screen and with the same design program).
- Indicate every form of design in the site (concrete, bricks) and every entity containing descriptions, such as type of door (wood, concrete [rav-bariach], etc.), type of windows, opening directions, window measurements, and distance from the ground (access).
- Emergency routes description for the use of emergency transportation and gates entry, including location in aerial photography.
- The system will allow simple and easy entrance to the field file, and access to data from the file throughout different sections.
- The information will be arranged in the form of "Product Tree" in a hierarchic form.
- The system will enable Zoom levels.
- The system will enable access to data on every graphic entity that is located on the aerial photography or in the design program according to the marker.
- The selection of an entity out of a list or out of the "Entity Tree": The system will focus and display the selected entity in the design program.
- The system will be able to produce reports according to the structured reports standard, and will also be able to design reports with assistance from a report generator.
- Access to entities records which answer the criteria.
- An option for a graphic focus on entity on screen, or initiating an entity card.